Click here to read the text.
- Okay. Screwdriver? ... Oh, no. Backup screwdriver.
- I come from a long line of handy men. My dad used to fix everything... lawnmowers, cars, our cat. So it made sense that I tackled the clothes dryer after the repair guy tried to rip me off.
- I'm not paying $350 for a moisture sensor that costs $28. I'll fix it myself.
- It's a complicated job. You know what I did back in Russia?
- Yeah, yeah, I know. You were a doctor or a scientist.
- I fixed dryers.
- I've been doing this a long time is my point.
- Well, Yuri, Phil Dunphy is no pushover. I'm afraid it's a hard nyet.
- I guess these are clean enough.
- I'll have this thing running in no time, honey. I have an instructional video, and I'm labeling each part as I take it out. "Right-back corner. Tiny elbow-y thingy. My right. Dryer left."
- Can't you do this somewhere else?
- I know. Pretty intense, huh? Now I just grab the sensor and put it... Oh, a little linty. I probably should have emptied... Aah! Are the parts okay?
- Yeah, they're fine.
- Oh, thank God. I don't know... Ow!