3. Watch the video:
4. Read the text:
Your provider gave you medicine for the long term, maybe a one-month supply and now you ran out of it. Don’t worry you can go back to the pharmacy to get more medicine if you have any available refills.
At the Pharmacy
- Look in the bottle and check how many number of refills you have left.
- If there is no number then you can’t refill anymore.
- You will need your insurance card at the pharmacy.
- Make expected copayments.
- After requesting your prescription you might have to wait 15 mins or you can come back later.
Phone Call the Pharmacy
- Call the number in the prescription bottle.
- Most pharmacies have automated lines so you won’t actually speak with anyone.
- Input the prescription number and the time you would like to pick up the medicine.
Now you are ready to take your medicines!