3. Watch the video:
4. Read the text:
Free Classes with Coursera
Sign up and enroll with Coursera to take free online classes in any subject you are interested in.
- Create a free account with Coursera by signing up either with Facebook or by email.
- Answer some questions based on your interests.
- Coursera will then suggest you courses based on the interest you shared.
- Use the search engine to look for individual courses or through the catalog.
- Once you have found a course you are interested in taking, click enroll.
- You can choose to pay for the course to receive a certificate or click audit to take the class for free.
- Go to Week 1 to start lesson and have access to all materials.