3. Watch the video:
4. Read the text:
How to Create an Invoice
- Open Microsoft Word software.
- Select a template for use.
- Use the search box to find templates with the word invoice.
- Choose an invoice template that best suits your business.
- Customize the invoice to match your business, double click the header to add your company name and contact information.
- When you finish adding your information close the header by clicking the X.
- Save the template, go to file and select save as. Once the save screen pops up, click the drop down arrow in the format option and select Word template.
- Change the file name and click save.
- Once saved, you can use your company template for future use. Add the date and extra details for the project you are working on.
- When you finish adding the specifics, save the document again. Go to file and then save as.
- Change the file format this time to PDF so that your document can appear to your client exactly like it appears to you in your computer.
- Lastly, change the location of your file and the name of it if you please and then select save.
Congratulations! you have created an invoice for your business.