3. Watch the video:
4. Read the text:
Create Christmas Party Invitations
The season for the holiday parties is about to begin.
Learn the essentials to write invitations
- A homemade invitation or a store bought invitation is fine.
- Write clearly the date, the time, and the location.
- List whether it is a formal party or semi-formal party.
- Write whether or not children are allowed at the party.
- If you prefer your guests to not bring gifts, write down ‘no gifts please.’
- Put what else to bring.
- Put RSVP or regrets if the guest cannot make it.